There is still time to register!
- All members of the ICU interprofessional team involved in the care of mechanically ventilated patients.
- Interested professionals will include physicians, respiratory therapists, nurses, physiotherapists.
- Experienced professionals and professionals-in-training will find this course relevant and very helpful in their clinical practice.
- Enhance ICU clinicians’ understandingof the physiological principles informing assessment and management of mechanical ventilation and strengthen their skills in assessing patient-ventilator interaction
- Increase awarenessof the many relevant aspects of conventional and novel invasive and non-invasive mechanical ventilation techniques
- Enhance ICU clinicians’ knowledgeof the management of specific clinical problems in mechanically ventilated patients: acute respiratory distress syndrome, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease exacerbations, and difficult weaning from mechanical ventilation
Visit https://mechanicalventilation.ca for more information